.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

My life as a Holocaust Revisionist

I will not attempt a Blog here in the full sense of that concept, but rather a personal journal where I will record some of the stories that thought turns to in those rare moments of clarity when I am not interfering with it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baja Norte, Mexico

Smith was raised in South Central Los Angeles in the 1930s and 40s. Smith is a combat veteran (Korea, 7th Cavalry, where he was twice wounded), has been a deputy sheriff (Los Angeles County), a bull fighter (Mexico), a merchant seaman, and was in Saigon during the Tet offensive of 1968 as a freelance writer. He has been described by the Los Angeles Times as an "anarchist libertarian," and by the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith as one of the most dangerous "extremists" in America. He has been married to a Mexican woman for 30 years, there are two children, and now two grandchildren. Smith argues that the German WMD (gas-chamber) question should be examined in the routine manner that all other historical questions are examined. He argues that the Holocaust is not a "Jewish" story, but a story of Jews and Germans together--forever. Those who want to challenge the concept of the "unique monstrosity" of the Germans should be free to do so. He believes it is morally wrong, and a betrayal of the Western ideal of intellectual freedom, to imprison writers and publishers who question publicly what privately they have come to doubt.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

LUNCH AND ARIEL SHARON

The car is still in the shop so when my wife got back from church and woke me up from my first nap of the day we walked up to the Boulevard and around the corner to a café where they serve chicken. They don’t serve anything else. Rice and beans. It was dark and cold on the street, while inside the café it was dark and cold.

We sat near the side wall that is entirely glass. Outside there is a passageway about three feet wide, then a seven-foot concrete block wall painted with hills and fields and flowering plants. Over head the passageway is covered with chicken wire, and down in the dirt there are white pigeons, a dove or two, and a couple rabbits, one brown and the other black and white.

We ordered chicken, of course, and while we ate and I listened to my wife talk about our daughter I watched the black and white rabbit, which is the smaller one, lick and clean the brown one like a mother cat cleans its kitten. I’d never seen that before.

After awhile a fat Mexican came in with his wife, I suppose, and sat at a table near us. I was struck by how closely the Mexican resembled Ariel Sharon, the Butcher of Beirut. The nose, the mouth, the stomach, the haircut. Everything. If I had been in some other venue, I would have felt a moment of anxiety.

Thought recalled that this morning on a CNN “Breaking News” segment it was reported that Sharon had suffered a stroke and was in hospital. When I first heard the news I thought, well, let’s hope for the worst. The guy’s been nothing but trouble for as long as I can remember. Then it occurred to me that waiting in line to govern Israel is Bibi Netanyahu. My enthusiasm felt compromised. What kind of choice is that? Bibi and George W?

Look out Iran!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew Mathis said:
"I realize that it is not in the general benefit of RODOH < www.rodoh.us > for me to have admin rights in this forum.

"Thus, I am asking Scott to remove my admin abilities, and my moderator abilities, and leave me as a general member.

"This being the case, I would ask that those 'revisionists' that have refused to come here and debate now come with no fear that I have any access to IP numbers or any recourse to censoring your posts.

"I also extend my apologies to Mr. Bradley Smith for my poor treatment of him when he visited here.

"RODOH < www.rodoh.us > is unique in being a forum that allows unfettered free speech and is co-run by revisionists and anti-revisionists. No other forum affords this opportunity.

"I will no longer stand in the way of it becoming the biggest and best forum.

"Scott: Make it so.

"And please contact your associates that this is the case.

a.m."

January 23, 2006 7:02 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

hey Bradley, I just linked you in my blog. By the way, you might want to add a hit counter to this one (maybe you already have one), let me know if you need any help.

Saludos a Paloma, Irene, al nieto y al zoologico que hay en tu casa. Espero verte pronto. si necesitas ayuda ya sabes mi email.

February 02, 2006 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home